In order to deliver high-quality information to development teams, User Interface
Engineering conducts original research on all aspects of web site and product
usability. Our in-depth research on usability issues provides the foundation
for our publications, training programs, and coaching services.
- UIE Brain Sparks Blog—UIE's place to share our latest research and musings with you. We’ll be sharing our latest ideas and observations in the hope of sparking the same in you.
- UIE Podcasts—Listen to our audio shows about the latest thinking in design, including interviews with today’s preeminent designers, and occasional audio recordings of our most popular presentations.
- UIE Reports—Our in-depth reports detail the latest happenings in the world of design.
- UIEtips—Our free e-mail newsletter highlighting our latest research, products, and public speaking engagements
UIE hosts a slew of industry-leading conferences, as well as our Virtual Seminar series, designed to provide you with the knowledge and
confidence necessary to tackle your biggest design and implementation challenges.
User Interface Engineering's expert researchers have more than 15 years of experience testing products. UIE's Coaching will provide you with the tools and techniques you need to assess your web sites, web applications, and GUI applications.
UIE's Coaching Service will enable your organization to quickly determine whether your sites and products are working effectively for users and pinpoint where dramatic improvements can be made. For pricing details, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our experienced instructors can bring out training offerings directly to your entire development team at your location, offering convenience, team building, and an in-depth focus on your specific business design challenges.
- Web Design Foundations
Here is your opportunity to learn the design and usability strategies used by today’s most successful web sites. In this in-depth program, we will share the results of years of research examining how the best sites navigate users to their content. In just one day, you'll see the design techniques behind successful designs including Lands' End, A.G. Edwards, Staples.com, the Bureau of Labor and Statistics, CNN.com, and the BBC.
- Product Usability: Survival Techniques
In this comprehensive seminar, you will examine the most successful techniques for incorporating usability practices into your development process. We will show how to build a working prototype of your web site or software application in a matter of hours.
To learn more about our on-site courses and how to bring us to your organization, please contact email@example.com.
Join over 25,000 subscribers to our free email newsletter
- Original articles by Jared Spool delivered to your inbox
- Podcasts that help to improve your UX skills
- UX Insights from the brightest minds around
- Awareness of all things UIE